We are currently recruiting for an Assembly Operator - Soldering.
Based at our head office in Lincoln
The hours are Full time – 37.5 hours per week
8am to 5pm Monday – Thursday
8am to 12:30pm Fridays
To carry out the manufacture and test of cable harness assemblies within the electrical department, in accordance with the appropriate product certification procedures and in accordance with the requirements of customer orders/drawings and NCE standards and systems
· Possess experience in electrical wiring, assembly and soldering in a quality assured environment
· Be able to read electrical drawings, wiring schedules and schematics.
· Demonstrate ability to certify own work in line with company quality standards.
· Maintain product certification and approval via regular audits.
· Possess a versatile skill base with the capability to apply these skills across a range of tasks.
· Be fully conversant with all equipment, tools and measuring instruments associated with the manufacturing of electrical wiring and cable assembly.
· Ensure manufacturing build, inspection and where relevant, test times are met.
· Check and complete all paperwork associated with the manufacturing data pack.
· Maintain to the highest level, workmanship standards and product quality.
(Preferred) Qualifications and Experience:
IPC 620 or IPC J-STD certified/trained preferred
This role is an immediate start for the right candidate. Successful completion of a soldering trial may be required as part of the recruitment process.
Applicants should email Enquiries@Greenstock.co.uk with a copy of their current CV