Production Operative/Machine Operator
Due to Expansion we are now recruiting Production Operatives to join our team based in lincoln.
The Main Job Function
To ensure quality products are produced in the required quantity, on time, and at the lowest possible cost, in a manner in keeping with the Quality, Safety, Health and Environmental policies and procedures of the company.
- Ensure that output is in line with the production targets
- Inform the Shift Leader of any quality problems, process problems, or machine breakdowns asap.
- Ensure that a good relationship is maintained within the department with all staff.
- Report any material or consumable shortages as soon as possible.
- Ensure all procedures are followed correctly and without exception.
- Ensure that all documentation is completed at the correct time.
- Demonstrate ability to work unsupervised.
- Demonstrate ability to make decisions based on data available
- Work when required with your departmental manager and team members to identify, implement and drive actions for continuous improvement.
- Ensure the correct Quality controls and measurements are adhered to.
- Work in a safe manner, complying with Safety Health and Environmental standards in line with Company procedures
- Responsibility to ensure compliance with the Health & Safety at Work etc. Act 1974 and Regulations made under that Act which are relevant to site activities.
- Ensuring compliance with the Company Safety, Health and Environmental Policies.
- Must possess a positive working attitude
- Detail focused attitude
- Must be a team player
- Ability to learn quickly
- Quality orientated
- Good level of numeracy and general education
- Ability to work well as part of team and communicate with other workers
- Ability and willingness to perform manual work
- Basic knowledge of computer use
- Experience within manufacturing roles advantageous
Benefits and Package
The hours for this role are 33.75 hours per week on a rotation shift basis (shift allowance will be paid at time plus 1/3 for unsociable hours);
Early shift - Monday to Friday 6.00am. to 2.00pm
Late shift Monday to Thursday 2.00pm. to 10.00pm
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £8.21 /hour
If you are interested in applying for this post please send your CV and covering letter to our Operations Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org